Responsible for Personal Information
Data collected on the site
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose to not provide us with certain information, but if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the features we offer. The information you provide us with helps us respond to your requests, customize future communications, improve our website, and get in touch with you. \
The main objective of personal data collection is to offer you a safe, optimal, efficient, and personalized experience. To this end, you agree that we may use your personal data to/for:
* Referral of commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic and physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom they have reached some agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the sector of the provider.
* Conduct statistical studies.
* Process orders, requests, or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are available to the user on the company’s website.
* Forward the newsletter on the website.
* Customize, evaluate and improve our services, content, and materials.
* Analyze the volume and history of your use of our services.
* Inform you about our services, as well as the services and promotional offers of our partners.
* Prevent, detect and investigate any activity that is considered potentially prohibited, illegal or contrary to good practices and ensure compliance with our conditions of use and shipping policy.
* Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
We use the personal data you provide us in accordance with applicable legislation on data protection.
Personal Information of Minors
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors through our website. If you are a minor according to the laws of your country, do not send any type of personal information through our website without the expressed consent and participation of one of your parents or guardians.
Compliance with legislation
We may also share your personal information where we believe, in good faith, that it is our obligation to: (i) respond to duly authorized requests for information from law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts, and other public authorities, including satisfying national security or other requirements demanded by law; (ii) comply with laws, requirements, subpoenas or court orders; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal activity; (iv) apply/protect the rights and property of UTE VADEBIKE BCN; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of UTE VADEBIKE BCN, our employees and third parties regarding the use of UTE VADEBIKE BCN property when permitted and in line with the requirements of applicable laws.
Exercise your rights
As requested by the regulations on data protection you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or elimination by contacting UTE VADEBIKE BCN directly through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing C / Sant Joan de la Salle 42, Floor 4 Module 15 08022 Barcelona.
Within the framework of its services, UTE VADEBIKE BCN attributes the highest importance to the security and integrity of the personal data of its customers.
Therefore, and in accordance with the General Regulation on European Data Protection 2016/679, UTE VADEBIKE BCN undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, protect them against any accidental or illicit damage or loss, corruption, circulation or unauthorized access, as well as any other form of illicit treatment or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
To this end, UTE VADEBIKE BCN applies industry standard security measure to protect personal data from any unauthorized disclosure.
Likewise, in order to avoid, in particular, any unauthorized access, ensure accuracy and correct use of the data, UTE VADEBIKE BCN has put in place appropriate electronic, physical, and management procedures with a view to protecting and preserving the data collected through our services.
Despite this, absolute security against piracy or hackers is not guaranteed. Therefore, in the event of a breach of security affecting you, UTE VADEBIKE BCN undertakes to inform you about it without undue delay and to take all necessary measures to put an end to the intrusion and minimize the consequences. In case of any loss due to the exploitation by a third party of a breach of security, UTE VADEBIKE BCN undertakes to provide all necessary assistance to enable you to assert your rights.
Any user, client, or hacker who discovers and takes advantage of security breach exposes himself/herself to criminal actions and UTE VADEBIKE BCN will take all measures, including filing a lawsuit and/or initiating legal action, to preserve the data and the rights of its users or of it itself and limit the effects.
Links to websites and third-party services
UTE VADEBIKE BCN offers links to other websites that, by clicking on them, can obtain personal information about you. The practices or use of personal information of those third party websites linked to UTE VADEBIKE BCN are not regulated by this Privacy Statement.